dj bone has a 12 on subject detroit with a track called Black Lives. its a great track. the kind of track that will slap you like a bitch. if you havent checked out his mix cd you should get it.

----Original Message Follows----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arne Weinberg)
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Subject Detroit
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:26:58 +0100

Hello everybody.......

I got this 12" for a long time and wonder who was the artist behind it. It´s
called "Unleashed" and it´s produced by Subject Detroit. It was released on
label of the same name. I never heard of another release of Subject Detroit
again. Who is the person behind and are there any other releases??????

Thanx in advance.....

Arne

"Circle seeker in a cubic world"