Can't remember if this has been mentioned on the list before, but here's an
event that 313ers (especially those with a penchant for hip-hop!) will
likely be interested in. Adverts have been running in the press for ages
now, but I figured it was worth a reminder because a) it's already
three-quarters sold out (max attendance will be 1800 to avoid overcrowding),
b) The people running it are friends of mine and well into their music.
They're very concerned that this event should be an alternative to the
all-for-profit corporate Creamlands-type events, and c) I'm going, so if
people want to hook up, drop me a line. Alright, on with the info:

D E D B E A T  W E E K E N D E R
Vauxhall Holiday Park, Caister, Norfolk, UK
23rd-25th February 2001

Room A (just a selection)
Big Daddy Kane . Jeru The Damaja . The Pharcyde . Red Snapper . Roots Manuva
. Peshay . Mr Thing . First Rate . Andy Smith (Portishead?) . Mixmaster
Morris . Mr Scruff . Luke Vibert . Mark Rae (as in '& Christian') . Patrick
Forge . Colin Dale . Psychonauts & more

Room B
Two Lone Swordsmen live . Andy Weatherall . Kitbuilders . Bass Junkie .
Silicon Scally . Rephlex Disco Assault Systems: Aphex Twin, DMX Krew, Mike
Dred, Depth Charge...

Tickets are £85 includes accomodation and access to all facilities, but you
have to book in groups.

More info: www.dedbeat.net / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let's rock!

TOM