I think imma have to correct you on that one. There was indeed a re-release of
the Dream Sequence LP a while ago, but only a few weeks back Tresor released a
new Dream Sequence EP with three tracks, and this week or next week will see
the release of a new dream sequence LP, which I saw on CD last weekend in
Muenster DE. The EP contained two rather mediocre tracks and one storming track
in typical Blake style, co-produced by Trevor Rockliffe.

Yep, the first Dream Sequence wasn't his best work for me as well, I prefer the
stuff he did before that on Incognito, KMS, UR or his EP's on UK's Logic
Records.

RD