Check out Ectomorph's material on Interdimensional Transmissions, Event
Related Potential on Matrix (I've only seen one release of theirs - E.R.P.
EP), Martian's got some nice tracks on Red Planet (I've got RP9 and RP3),
Posatronix (Direct Beat), and Will Web's "Extraterrestrial Phunk" on Direct
Beat.

I keep Electro in rotation in my sets.

"Timothy Cary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/09/2001 11:09:41 AM