Haye!

> can someone post me a review on Dream Sequence album on Tresor (i think it
> is Tresor 160) and also some more info on this artist, please?

Well, it seems most people are not very fond of "Dream Sequence", but it's
in my "quick-access" shelf...
The one I have is Tresor 149, though.
There are two (well, actualy, three) tracks there that stand out and make
the album worth buying allmost for themselves: Ghost, Adrenalin and Dark
Basse. The other tracks are a bit left behind by these. You better get
yourself ready for some really old-school techno sound, this stuff *does*
sound like it was made 10 years ago. It reminds me a lot of the music that
was around by the time "Good Life" came out. Sometimes it looks to be a bit
Chicago influenced too, simple catchy mellodies (sometimes too simple...)
and pumping rhythms. It'll sound like hell to you if you're not into that
kind of sound, though.
Ghost's the best track for me, by far, but I don't think I'll really hear it
in a club in my lifetime... :-)

Lay
"Unconditional Empowerment"
http://barkingcat.org/counterforce