Talking about electro,

I just received a pack of freshly pressed 12"s from Plastic
Sleeves-"Message from Machines" from the US.
Its on downlow records. Its got real deep Detroit electro tracks on it,
with cool Model 500esque vocals and lots of
sleazy lo-fi drexciyette stuff. Real American electro with a touch of
down south stylo.

And if you like Miami bass electro-stuff just wait one week for the
first The Hague Bass record from the Getit boys
(supposedly people from Novamen) on Bunker records!

oh yeah, on of my personal favourite electro records from US/Detroit
area must be Nate Kraffts' Man Machine EP
on Infra. So deeeeeep! Does this label/producer still release stuff?