on 2/10/01 5:55 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I've noticed that certain tracks always get a strong positive response;
> in particular "the Stalker" by Detroit Grand Pubahs, and the first track
> on XTrack/Todd Sine's "Inode" EP.  The week before I saw an empty dance
> floor fill up within a minute DJ Sneak's remix of "The Chase" by
> Giorgio Moroder was dropped.
>
> Anyone else want to share their 'money in the bank' tracks?

Well, I don't dj, but having listened to Bone at DEMF recently, I remember
how much the floor (and my mood) blew up when he dropped Mory Kante's "Yeke
Yeke" and Laurent Garnier's "Man with the Red Face".  Stunning.

I'm sure someone on the list will trot out "Spastic" again as a perennial
floor filler.  And I imagine there are places where "Jaguar" is still a peak
time favorite.
--
There4IM