Just to plug the new Groundzero

Alhafvar wrote:

 I recommend the latest technotourist e.p.

Cheers :)

 Otto and Kj (the owners, if I'm correct) are on this list.

Yep, although technically speaking KJ doesn't own it, he did one of the
tracks though. Now that we're talking about my labels, it gives me an
opportunity for a quick advance plug for Ground Zero 002, which is by
Duplex of Clone/Dub fame (and hopefully in the future of Ground Zero
fame as well :) ).

I should be getting the lacquers back from NSC next week, so there will
be white labels floating around soon and the it'll be in store at the
end of March.

Otto

--

[EMAIL PROTECTED]