just checked, it is actually the mauritzio "hans
trans" mix ... I have it on some cd from an old dutch
radio sho called teknoville. full of other classics
like gravitational arch of ten and sexual deviant etc

some 'money' tunes :

aril brikha : groove la chord
green velvet : answering machine
joey beltram : energy flash