HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Jit... Yep, people still jit around tha D. I did a gig
last thursday where I was SUPPOSED to spin 2 Techno/Electro/Ghetto Tech
sets. I ended up spinnin' a Ghetto-Tech and Hip Hop set because of the
crowd. There were plenty of guys in there trying to jit.

The Rap/Ghetto Tech clubs in Detroit (Club 2000, River Rock, ect...) still
have some jit cats in there.

RC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/12/2001 11:00:36 PM