Do you mean the remake of the spanish ballad tu la jit tu quit!

mg

this is what happens when I use buds to get me through rush hour traffic and
into work!

sorry
I will now selfimpose a prohibition of posting.

Matthew Gerbasi |l| Darcy Detroit |l| 248-458-8567|l| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Eliminate your ego by having self confidence without pride"

           -- Basi

>>> "Dharma Fowler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 02/13/01 10:30AM >>>
doesn't anybody remember the track "Jit"?  i can't for the life of me
remember who did it...maybe lil' louie???
dharma