Tonight we are proud to present the 3rd edition of TECHNO RADIO.  We will be
broadcasting in St. Louis on KWUR 90.3 FM, or you can tune in via the internet
by pointing your web browser to http://kwur.wustl.edu (note, i hear the
nibblebox server works best for streaming audio.)

We have some very special local guests coming in to rock tha' joint.  DJ Hypo &
DJ Foster will be playing around 10pm.  They'll be dropping you some straightup
techno terror.  We'll also have a lot of fun things to discuss.  Tune in to
these guys, they rock!

Next week we will have another special guest come in for a very special show.
DJ Cougar Shuttle will be coming into the KWUR studios to help us drop you some
Detroit Techno.  This will be an ALL DETROIT TECHNO show, representing the phat
beats from the past, present, and future.  We hope to educate you on some of
the progression of techno, and just sk00l you on techno some  stuff, as well as
maybe expose you to an artist or two you haven't heard of.  Expect to hear some
bangin beat from the techno elite.  Tune in Detroit!

I will be sending out tonights playlist tommorow once the show is done.  Don't
worry, we record every show, and as soon as we can find someplace that will let
us store our MP3 archive, we'll shoot you the link.  We hope the playlist
educates you on techno music, as well as shows the world that this stuff does
get some airplay.  Recently we had a producer in the UK give us thanks for
playing his track.  He said none of the music we played would have ever gotten
played in the UK, because of the government restrictions.  We're proud to be
playing the stuff you normally wouldn't hear, and the stuff you love to get
down to.  Also, nibblebox.com has said that TECHNO RADIO was the #1 show on
Tuesdays from 9-11pm.  They gave us some fancy plaque and $10 gift certificates
to McDonalds.  I hope I can bring you more info on this great award next week.

Tune in, Turn Up, TECHNO!

We hope you listen tonight.  Any and all feedback is highly encouraged and
appreciated, so hit me up if you want to hear something, wanna gripe, or pat us
on the back/butt.

With Thanks, and a lot of good techno for ya',

Bob / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
TECHNO RADIO
KWUR 90.3 FM Clayton
http://kwur.wustl.edu
Tuesdays 9-11pm Central

p.s., feel free to drop me an AIM, MonsieurBob