Hey,
Archetype will have a track on the first release of set.go.recordings.  It's
a new label mainly focussing on deep detroit/berlin styles- from minimal to
maximal =]  Also planned for the first release are tracks from Christian
Bloch, Monolake, and Twine.  I'm expecting the record to be released in
early summer.  Keep your eyes open.  More info on the label and release to
come shortly.

GYS
set.go.recordings
www.mp3.com/gys