*the following message is not to be read with any
hostility, but rather hunger induced crankiness*

 alrighty. ya know, at least we know its actually
happening this year. Last year it was 100% until less
than a month before the event. AND i had to walk
through 50 feet of snow in my bare feet to get to
school every morning when I was four.

 The festival is on.There is a contract. Its Memorial
Day weekend. It WILL rock hard. Though talent hasn't
been _announced_ it doesn't mean wheels are not
turning and thing's aren't being done. Carl Craig is
handpicking the talent-so there is VERY little room
here for suckage. Yes, now "suckage" is a word.

 Hotels are easy to find if you use your webbrowser
and the archives. Use CitySearch.com, detroit and sort
by neighborhood-downtown and other Detroit sites. I
understand stress from people coming far and wide..but
its getting repetitive.

 It IS happening. May 25-27. I suggest you stay until
the 28th and come in the 24th because parties will
rock harder core this year- as they do with the
progression of any music festival. Things will be
different, but hopefully the spirit will be the same.

yahoo&happiness.