Other time, other method.....
Linda G, WHERE ARE U ? I've missed you.....
Remind, this girl had organized the accomadation( in a terrific hotel, with a crazy discount!) for all "other there people"! I'm still thank you Linda!
Today they've asked me to do it by myself....!

From: Jsoh Landau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Re: DEMF-enough
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:10:27 -0500

At 07:58 AM 2/15/2001 -0800, you wrote:
*the following message is not to be read with any
hostility, but rather hunger induced crankiness*

*snip*

 It IS happening. May 25-27. I suggest you stay until
the 28th and come in the 24th because parties will
rock harder core this year- as they do with the
progression of any music festival. Things will be
different, but hopefully the spirit will be the same.

It IS happening.  According to the website (www.electronicmusicfest.com) it
is happening May 26-28.  So, I alternately will suggest you arrive on the
25th and leave on the 29th, for much the same reason Diana has.

Didn't want any of the tourists booking bad times. :)  Perhaps hunger also
induced data entry errors, diana?

Josh

dj - phase 10, the grind
WCBN-FM 88.3, ann arbor, mi