when he came on Wednesday last summer It was one of the best shows I had seen
at motor besides aquaviva DEMF weekend and maybe the first time swayzak was
there.

real collective feeling comes out in the music!

mg

Matthew Gerbasi |l| Darcy Detroit lll Cadillac Regional Traffic|l|
248-458-8567|l| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Eliminate your ego by having self confidence without pride"

           -- Basi

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Kyle J Dupuy wrote:

> me.
>
> maybe there hasn't been any talk about it because of the carl cox hating
> that has occurred on this list before. . . or maybe its just you and me.

Carl Cox is an excellent Techno DJ and from all reports a nice guy as well.
Not only that, he's the only UK Superstar DJs I know of that doesn't play
cheese.  I think if you're in Detroit and you like Techno, seeing Cox is
a no brainer.