Well... guess what, The interview didn't happen.

He arrived in Toronto about 1hr prior to his gig. He drove from Detroit
to Toronto - which usually takes about 3-1/2hrs., however there was a
snowstorm that definitely made the trip longer. He did put on quite a
performance last night at Tonic, he started out with a couple of disco
tunes, then played a few classic's (French Kiss, House Music Anthem,
Conversations). Then, he really layed into the crowd, playing some
really tough s**t (Advent, Samuel L Sessions, Technasia etc). He didn't
let up for the rest of the night, which really surprised me, I figured
he would get a little deeper at some point. But that never happened.

Thanks to everyone who sent in questions and comments!

If you're interested here's the playlist from the show which featured a
few of his tunes. Plus, a link to listen in:
http://www.1groove.com/show.php?s=equinox

Title - Artist (Label)

Hour 1
Kerri's Jazz Cafe Ep - Kerri Chandler (Flipside)
Feel The Colour - King Kooba (Second Skin)
Oozin - The Rurals (Idea)
Ride Your Beat - Julien Jabre (Versatile)
How To Play Our Music - Kevin Saunderson (Planet E)
Daymares, It Is What It Is - Rhythim Is Rhythim (Transmat)
Conversation  (Bootleg)
Congames EP - Mille & Mr Hirsch (United States Of Mars)
Farmyard Flavours: Part 1 - The Rurals (Viva)
The Body Theme - Next Evidence (Ibadan)
Music And The Rhythm - Olivier Portal (Straight Up)

Hour 2
Ruff Ol' EP - Julien Jabre (Basic)
The Last Laugh - Ibex (Planet E)
Viewing A Decade Ep - Quiet Daze (Transmat)
Assimilated - Shake (Frictional)
Messages From Machines - Plastic Sleeves (Down Low)
Westsiders Ep - The Advent (Electrix)
Whitefalls - L'il Louis
Magic Feet (Edge Of Motion Mixx) - Mike Dunn (Djax)
Pixie's Groove - Shawn Rudiman (Seventh City)
Star Tracks - Technasia (Star Tracks)
Generation X Ep - Mr. G (Alpha)
Force (Voxless Mix) - Technasia (Technasia)

Hour 3
Sunday Island 1 EP - Glory B (Minifunk)
Fig. 2 - Dub Taylor (Raum)
Strings Of Strings Of Life - Rhythim Is Rhythim (Transmat)
Strings Of Life - Rhythim Is Rhythim (Transmat)
Timeline - Millenium To Millenium (UR)
Never Let You Go - Njoi (Deconstruction)
Deeper Dub - Reese (KMS)
No Sell Out - G Flame & Mr. G (Metalbox)
Nu-Ice - The Rurals (Refried)
Fonkatonic - Fonka Delix (Tonika)
Prometheus - Publiq Space (Underwater)