In a message dated 2/16/01 8:50:13 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Mostly traversing down the wrong path with the wrong promoters.  Most
>promoters, especially the ones that bad-mouth an artist like some unnamed
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] in Montreal, have been not doing THEIR jobs and blaming Mr.
>Mills
>
>who is a consummate professional.
>
>He Loves DJing, except in the absolutely wrong situation.  Not so this
>time
>around.  Hope to c-u-there!!
>
>Peace,
>
>LG

I totally agree.  Mills is the man...I mean c'mon..he help put together
Musikundmaschine
and did a very wonderful, professional, gracious job of it too.  I don't
believe for one
minute that a person who contributed alot for the better of the techno
community,
be unprofessional simultaneously, AND  still manage to remain one of the most
respected figures in the techno world. It just doesn't happen.  It is obvious
those
promoters are nothing BUT unprofessional.

GLYPH