If you're refering to the interview I was suppose to do with him,
 ...it never happened.
He was playing at a Club in Toronto - if he had time there was a good
chance he would stop by my show (Equinox
http://www.1groove.com/show.php?s=equinox ) before the gig . However,
there was a snowstorm that hit the same nite, and the 3-1/2hr jaunt,
turned into 5-1/2hr journey.

Anyways, I'm still going to try and hook something up at some point in
the future.

Cheers,