This is highly speculative, and I mean that, but one Australian promoter did
say that he may do a DEMF themed tour in Australia, it was just an idea
after the Carl Craig tour.
Maybe that is it. It would be good with the right set-up.
At the time I was told this I didn't take it too serious as there are all
many of plans thrown about here and there in this biz. Maybe they have that
in mind in Europe, and that's got scrambled somehow. It would be a good
idea. Obviously there would be a huge base in Europe.