Club 69 is run by the guys from Rub-A-Dub records. They have a good relationship with Submerge. It is in a small club (around 150 people max) under an Indian restaurant in Paisley about 8 mile from Glasgow city centre. You can call them at 44-141-400-6969 to find out who will be playing when you are over.

There was a UR night there in January where there were 2 UR DJ sets and a live performance where Mike Banks did play (and talk to the crowd before hand - they also gave away Interstellar Fugitives posters and were happy to sign them for people, although I have not seen any with Mikes name mostly insults directed towards Sony).

They regularly have high quality guests but even if you just catch the residents you wont be dissapointed. I cant remember ever having a bad night there.

If you want any more info let me know.

Cheers
BT

I will go to Scotland next month,I would like know
any info about the club 69,where is Paisley ? near of
Glasgow?
I read that Mike Banks played the piano in Club 69,
is a true?
Many thanks