----Original Message-----
From: Derek Plaslaiko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 12:44 PM

Can someone PLEASE forward this to 313??? I think I was moderated!!

Tonight
(and every Wednesday from now on)

GRAVITY

With music provided by:

Derek Plaslaiko - Detroit Bachelor DeeJays
Jason "Echo" Kendig - Mono Productions/Recordtime

And in the front:
Greg Mudge - downtempo

Cost: FREE (for the first few weeks, as sort of a "preview")

LOCATION: The Works
(On the corner of Michigan Ave & Rosa Parks.. 3 Blocks from Tiger Stadium)

Time: 10 - 4

Bartender: Tim Price (no kidding!)

18+ to get in... 21+ to drink (duh!)

Just a few words:

After Family ended, Jason & I have been enjoying the rest! Still, alot of
people asked when we were going to start something new. So, we looked into a
bunch of venues. We checked The Works out, as they were interested in having
us start a night there. One look at the place told us that it was obvious
that it fit exactly what we wanted to do. They will be giving us FULL
creative control. They can stay open late, and they serve food!!!! I would
also like to add that we will be working WITH the guys down @ the Lager
House, which is right up the street from the works. Once we start charging,
there will be admission to Gravity for a discounted price with a mark from
the Lager House. So, come out and support keeping Corktown on the map!

In a few weeks, there will be a Grand Opening reception. There will be a
flyer for that coming out soon. We kinda were thrown into starting this
night a few weeks ago, so weve kept it word of mouth until now. This is the
first sort of "flyer" we have done for it!  There were a couple bugs that
needed to get worked out before we made it open to all in common knowledge.

So, come on out and check it out!

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/rYKWlB/TM