some friends of mine are throwing the second-annual detroit meets miami
party.

DJ Lineup:
Juan Atkins (Metroplex , Tresor)
Terrence Parker (Intangible Soundworks)
Alton Miller (Distance, Trackmode)
DJ T-1000 (Pure Sonik Records)
Mike Clark (Planet E Records)
Stryke (Guidance , Sunrise, Platform,Signal Communications)
Norm Talley (Trackmode , Beatdown Sounds)
Dwayne Jensen (KMS , Beatdown Sounds)
Kimyon (Centro-Fly Resident ,TruSkul , Foundation)
DJ Nova (Marlin Hotel , Miami )
DJ CRS (Miami)
DJ CUE (Miami)
DJ Nemo (Peoples Lounge)