I'm doing a party with Ectomorph and John Selway (and Myself, of course) at FUN
on Wednesday, March 14th.
FUN is at 130 Madison St. Check out www.scatalogics.com, or www.fun-ny.com.

I don't know about those Tronic parties, though. I hear there's a kicking
little get together at the Rivertown Lounge (187 Orchard St.) on Monday nights,
though... Deitrich Schoenenmann (aka Hidden Agenda) is playing on March 12th.