Have you listened to the mix the hpDJ pulls off?  He he he

Dale Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/22/2001 05:45:54 PM

To:   313@hyperreal.org
cc:    (bcc: Paul Matheson/US/BBHComm)

Subject:  Re: [313] i guess mills is out of a job now...

"How well? New Scientist recently put HP's digital DJ to
the test against a human one in a trendy London
nightclub. Nearly 40 percent of the audience mistook the
hpDJ output for a real DJ.

'A glorious defeat,' says Cliff, who's now working.... "

          40%?... Glorious Defeat?  I'm guessing he still
          has a lot more R&D to wade through on this
          on before Jeff gets his walking papers.

          Dale