I'm probably going to come in for the Wizard show, but before I click on
"Buy" in Expedia ...

First things first, are there any tickets left?

I can either arrive late Thursday afternoon and stay until Sunday evening,
or else arrive early Thursday morning on a late Wednesday night red-eye and
ship back out Friday evening.  I'd save $109 if I stayed until Sunday, but
that would obviously be negated if I had to stay at a hotel for 2 extra nights.

If any of my peeps in Detroit that know me want me to stick around for the
weekend, plz 2 speak up in the next 6 or 7 hours  :-)

        - Greg (Technotourist, West Coast Division)