From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] nortroute playlist 21.02.2001
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:32:51 +0100 (MET)

Dear Fixer,

don´t know what other people on this list do think,
but for me his charts do make sense in this List...
as many people here post their advertising-stuff
new mp3´s etc..
Some do write fanmails about people
"who take it fake it and break it".
What they do play at nortroute does make sense to me
on this list as the spirit of their selection ain´t no fake and
there´s always some detroit-tune or flava in there !

If all the mails would be Detroit-Only
I think you would be right
But as this list is full of other stuff,
and some of it is really bull,
I do wonder why did you pick out this one ???

--
LoveThemPlanetZ