Let's not forget this is a Detroit list. We need some
focus, but we can't be too narrow with how we define
what's on-topic. Maybe the reason this list isn't much
about Detroit artists anymore is because there really
aren't a lot of artists producing at high output
levels in Detroit, and most of us who are really into
it already have had the good discussions on most of
the Detroit artists. So we're left talking about
events, new releases and controversies. Since there
aren't a lot of new releases, there isn't a lot of
discussion about Detroit.

Thoughts on how to get back to the music from Detroit?
What are we neglecting?

Tristan