Drexciya are from Ohio.
Dopplereffekt are from North Dakota.

Or is it the otherway around, maybe it's not North Dakota, it could be South Dakota, or is it North Carolina.

I get confused with things that don't matter, like whether Drexciya is Dopplereffekt.

;)

Always for those that know, and even those that don't.

Ahem... 313 FAQ!

--

benn [royal] glazier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]