it was released on "Pagan" at the end of last summer.

From: Kevin Lewandowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Nathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] eddie fowlkes + track id
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:13:26 -0800

That track was a bootleg about a year ago but I think it was officially
release on Paper.

Not sure if there are two versions but there's also a track by miguel migs
and dj rasoul with the same vocal, called "Pirate Radio", released on
Transport: http://www.discogs.com/release/70

--
Kevin Lewandowski   :: http://www.discogs.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] :: http://www.beatseek.com