Hi, just wondering what your favorite song is right
now.  If it's in mp3 format let me know where to D/L.
I'll tell you mine:

I like Maurizio (who doesn't) and so I like all the
Maurizio clones.  There is this dude, Dick Richards
that has a superb track.  I love it!  It fits right in
with Maurizio's work.  It's called Output 1-2.  You
can get it at

http://www.notype.com/drones/singles/043/

Anyway, he also has stuff on mp3.com.  Not that his
other stuff is bad, but this song is his best, forget
his other stuff.  If you like Maurizio, then check
Output 1-2 out.

Peace.