Don't know if this has been mentioned recently, (I'm just back on 313 so
forgive me)but Carl's got a forthcoming Shadow Mix called Onsumotahasheeat
aka On Some Of That Sh*t.  My boss and I just listened to it - what a mix!
All old Shadow records culled at his discretion from their back catalog.
Totally mixed on Pioneer CDJ700's.  Nice bit he wrote on the back, too.

The selections range from sticky sweet downtempo stuff to ambient groove and
drum n bass.  Great tracks from Jimpster, Ultralights, Shunju Gumi,
Recloose, Droid, Marasma and more.

According to the Shadow web site it's due out March 13th.

On the techno tip, Dietrich Schoenemann's got a Shadow Mix due out late
spring.

Vince Woolums
Manager and Buyer
Record Collector, Inc.