I'm new to the list... hi

> For some odd reason, I bet he is playing demf.
> I could be wrong.
>
> I also bet he is getting a kick out of this thread, since he is on
this list.

        I haven't been on the list more than a day... so I have no idea
what has been said earlier about this here. But, seriously, I doubt
he gets a kick out of anything that mentions a possible connection
to him and playing demf. "I wouldn't play now even if I was asked"
is a good quote for that actually. Rumor has it that a Pure Sonik
event will be taking place in Detroit the same weekend ... possibly
for free even.

Later

- Jason Hill - Sidehop Curator
- http://www.sidehop.com