> :::style.  Anyone know of any good new house that's coming out?  Something
> :::other than Moodyman/Theo Parrish.  It's all starting to sound the same.
> :::To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> :::For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> :::
>
> the stuff on Glasgow Underground is usually pretty good quality, I just got
> Phatt P*ssy Katt's (romanthony & kit & kat) Find a Way which i like alot.

For some UK sounds on a more leftfield tip, I have been totally feeling the
People label of late. IG Culture, Kaidi Tatham and the rest of the Bugz In
The Attic crew on a future afro breakbeat house vibe. Check out either of
the People... Make The World Go Round label comps for good starters.
Cheers,
Andy