hi, i don't know if this question has been answered already. i've been cleaning out my mailbox and came across this old message...

but anyway, i heard that there will be NO cd release of either Every Dog releases. this was at RT-Roseville about two months ago, so it may be dated information, and i'm not exactly the most reliable source about this anyway...

take care,
Mike

MILLSART - EVERY DOG HAS IT'S DAY II - AXIDS (US): It's all been said
already. I'm only left wondering if there'll be a 2x CD release. That would
be nice to have too.

That's it. I'm happy. Tomorrow it's time to put this stuff to work. Perhaps
a new mix is on the way?