My first trip to see how the other half lives was a lot of fun. Visiting
my brother and being a tourist and all that, so I only got to see one
313-ish related event.

I checked out Andy Weatherall and Keith Tenniswood DJ on Friday night.
Andy played some really nice banging techno, but the highlight was Keith.
I have been dating the same girl for almost two years, and this is the
first time with the exception of the DEMF that I have witnessed her dance
her ass off. It takes a lot, trust me. He played probably the best electro
set I've seen yet, and then played live for an hour as Radioactive Man.
Very warped and highly melodic stuff. Don't miss the swordsmen, please.
n8