After finally cleaning my car and finding numerous old mix tapes under the seats (along with pens, french fries, and other interesting artifacts), I ran across one tape that Israel Vines sent me a few years back where he featured mostly minimal techno. Because of it, I have been on this Rob Hood kick since then and would like to familiarize myself with different approaches taken by DJ’s on 313 on his work. My request: please e-mail me privately if some of your recorded sets focus on Hood’s work – I would like to get a copy of it. Best regards.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 109012567