> > And
> > I guess you can say Titonton sounds like he got some
> > of his influences from nu era and dego and marc
> > (4hero).
>
> He did... Titonton was on The Deepest Shade of Techno
> Vol 2. on 4Hero's Reflective label. NuEra did a thing
> on Trace Elements 3 on 21/22 (label linked to
> Ele_mental, Titonton, Archetype/Monochrome and Todd
> Sines are/were all Ele_mentals).

Sorry I'm late on this thread, but have to mention there is a 4Hero
remix of one of Titonton's tracks on
his (I think second?) record for Metamorphic, the Endorphin EP (this was
not the orange label one, which was the Embryonic EP).

Also speaking of the Deepest Shade of Techno vol. 2, I think that is the
one with the Claude Young track "the woodwork" on it, which in my
opinion is one of his finest tracks ever.  And the Art Forest track on
there "Flow" (96 edit) is classic too.

And to bring it back to present day, (speaking of Dego remixes) there is
an amazing remix by him on the Joakim Lone Octet: Tiger Sushi remixes
12" (on the French 'Future Talk' imprint, [sublabel of Versatile I
guess?]).  ALso has a great Alex Attias (aka.- Catalyst, Mustang) remix
...  I think there was more than 1 slab of remixes of JLO, some better
than others.

peace
--
Matt MacQueen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>