I'm headed to Sydney this Saturday, arriving in Sydney late (10 PM ish) on
Sunday night.  I expect to be well knackered (L.A. time will be 3:30 AM ish
early Sunday morning) and have to be off 10 hours later to parts north and 3
well-deserved rest days on Heron Island.  I'll be back down to Sydney on
Thursday, March 15th around 10 PM and I'm there 'til Sunday the 18th at 7 PM.

I'm aware that Mills is supposed to be playing somewhere on Saturday the 17th.
(I can't stay 'til his Metropolis showing on Monday, alas)  Where is it again?

I might be pretty tied up those 3 days in Sydney, but if any 313'ers in the
area want to give me a shout at this addy, let me know - gimme a phone #
and/or address and/or e-mail address and maybe I'll have a chance to add some
more 313'ers to my trail of listmembers I've met (currently I've met 313'ers
from L.A., Detroit, Oregon, Canada, Holland, Finland, England and Spain).  :-)

G'day,

        - Greg (Technotourist, West Coast division)