stuffed bird:

I've long since been looking for a track by Bernard Badie on a Chicago >label I have never even seen in my life, 'Night Club Chicago'. The >track is called 'Can U Feel It'.

Any leads?

It's actually on NIGHT CLUB label that was based in Chicago, that's a misspelling in the titles on that DJ Hell X-mix comp. I've been lookin for that record also, but haven't seen it on any list. All the other Night club releases are regularly seen on every other list but this one seems to be much loved, or was a very limited pressing?

The track can be found on either: NCL016: Jackin Bernard-Mood Music 12"
OR on NCL017: Bernard Badie-Time Reveals 12"

Anyone on the list who has a copy?

-Proffit