I've been dying to see those monkeys for years

patience is a virtue

From: joshtwentythree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Mills at DEMF??? etc....
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:52:58 -0800 (PST)

there aren't any dj's booked for this year, they will
be using the HPDJ system for every stage and taping a
picture of the dj who -would- be playing to the
monitor of the HPDJ...except apparently for paul
oakenfeld who isn't as good as the hpdj is...they kept
him...rumor has it there will also be howler monkeys.
make of that what you will.

josh23