Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has info on open venue sites for the DEMF
weekend. Live acts would be Dopplereffekt, Ultradyne, Tangible aka Gumshoe,
and maybe Drexciya (still working on that, so far no luck...). DJ's would
be Adam X and Heather Hart (both from Sonic Groove in NYC). The main thing
slowing us down right now is finding an open venue that would fit somewhere
between 500-1500 people. If there are any local promoters on this list feel
free to contact me if you would be interested in this endeavor. We are
looking at about an 8 hour after-party after one of the DEMF nights.

Peace,
Alex