>From: "Tom Robbins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Just listening to Hanna's 'Scarlet Manifesto' CD on
>Shadow. Having
>heard his
>stuff on Planet E, Nepenta, Track Mode (the new one
>just promoed) etc,

Planet E??? Are you getting Hanna confused with Carl's
wife Hanah? Hanna (Warren Harris from cleveland) as
far as I know has not done a record for planet e...
but he has done a supurb album on Sublime called
Severence and EPs for Metamorphic, Nepenta, Paper and
soon stuff to be released on Panhandle too from what I
hear. Hope the trackmode one is as nice as all the
rest of his stuff. It's like techno meets r&b...dope
stuff! If there is something out on planet e...any PE
reporters wanna give us the 6 O'clock weather update?