i know i'm gonna get a lot of flack for this but i think everyone should know the who's who.

drexciya is a project by marshall mathers and bob ritchie

dopplereffekt is steve yzerman

and japanese telecom is huel perkins

this is all i can say, hope it helps.

ksg

> Well if Somebody would set people straight
> as to who, Drexciya, Dopplereffekt, Ultrdyne,
> Elecktroids, Japanese Telecom, etc...are

They are some of the best electro/techno units, 'nuff said.

MEK