..on Equinox http://www.1Groove.com/show.php?s=equinox

The show (which you can listen to, till next weeks show) features a
preview of Moonstarr' 1st LP on PTR Music, entitled Dupont. It's really
difficult to pin down the sound on this one - it features broken beats,
techno, bossa nova, and hip hop producton styles. It is definitely a
unique sound, which has to be heard to be believed! Some might remember
his live performance last August, (at The Detroit Grand Pubah's video
release party at Temple) and know what I'm talking about here.
The feature starts at 1:19:00, and goes till 1:39:30.

Also on the show, I played about 1/2hr of a mixed set from Jwan Allen
(Technoir) of Pittsburgh. Which was recorded from the "I Love Techno"
party, last November. His set starts around 1:43:30, and goes till
2:19:00.

Cheers,

Here's the rest of the playlist...

Title - Artist (Label)
Hour 1
Chicago Nights - Olivier Portal (Straight Up)
Juba Beats - Juba (Wave)
My Urban Soul - Urban Soul (Nite Grooves)
Sweet Love - Sensual Tones (Freude-am-Tanzen)
We Can Be Good (dub) - Glance (Stir15)
Son's Of The Desert (Ian O'Brien Mix) - Velocity Boy (Obsessive)
Stepping Out - Robert Hood (M Plant)
Wired Angles - Modaji (Laws Of Motion)
Home Cookin' EP - Hakan Libdo (Loaded)
That Day - Mr. G (End)

Hour 2
Part 5 - The Evidence Way (Taka)
See 'n' Want - Projam (Crucial)
Menuditis - Publiq Space (Underwater)
Moonstarr: Dupont LP Preview
Interplanetary Thoughts In Flight - Moonstarr (PTR)
Interlude - The Electro Trio
Greed
Interlude
Dust
Sickness - Shawn Rudiman (Seventh City)
Jwan Allen: Mixed Set from - I Love Techno party Nov. 2000

Hour 3 cont'd
Einfuhlung - Siedensticker (Out To Lunch)
Instinct - Fumiya Tanaka (Torema)
In Search - The Advent (Kombination Research)
London Calling - Mark Williams (Dark House)
Star Tracks - Star Tracks (Star Tracks)
Round Wayz - G Flame (Alpha)
Continue - G Man (i220)
Descent - Technasia (Technasia)
Data Meaning - Jacek Sienkiewicz (Recognition)
Duplex - Moonstarr (PTR)