At 09:15 AM 3/9/01 +0100, Wibo  Lammerts wrote:
What was the story with Q-Moog? Last week I re-discovered the "Arc Of
Blueness" which came out on SSR / Crammed a few years back. I know it
has something to do with Rhythm-Tech records, but I am not sure.

Info  please?

Regards,

heh, I passed that demo to SSR.

Q-Moog is a mysterious character, at the time he lived in various places, somewhere around the k'zoo area. He did 2 ep's on Rhythm-Tech before the SSR album, #2 & #3 on Rhythm-Tech if memory serves me right. (some of those tracks are also on the album).

Of the album, the vinyl edition was too softly pressed and considered a missprint by SSR, limited to 500 or 1000 copies. (i forgot), which were all gone the same day (had to pick up a vinyl copy at the store myself). The sales were dissapointing, which is a shame, because to me it's still one of the best albums of the period (as albums in this style go). The cd should be easier to find.

What happened to him after the release i don't know, maybe someone else knows ?

  • Q-Moog Wibo Lammerts
    • Re: [313] Q-Moog joost