Below is a few I found lying about but in all honesty you are not going to
get descent listings until nearer the time. Check
www.dropshift.com/clubs.asp nearer the time for more. There's not a *load*
of techno listings for those dates yet. =(

Cosmic Carrot (1)
Psychedelic Trance
Theatre Factory/Tyssen St. Studios, 1 Tyssen St. Dalston , E8
Saturday 31st Mar, 2001
Price:Unknown

DEN OF ENLIGHTENMENT Pre-Launch party. (1)
Jointly presented by Parallel YOUniversity, Megatripolis and the Warp
Experience as "the only regular intelligent, intimate shamanic little club
in the planetary capital of Rave CultureDANCEFLOOR: Enlightening,
pssychedelic trance - DJs MARK SINCLAIR (Pendragon), JACE (Pendragon), ULTRA
(Area 52, Phantom Zone)CROW'S NEST CABARETHEATRE If 24 hours of The Warp
blew you away, just wait till you experience John Constable's Southwark
Mysteries (scenes from) ably assisted by pagan poets, genetically modified
geniuses and udder oddballsDEBATE PLAYSHOP First in our season of playshops
on Neo-Ancient Underground Spiritual Alchemical Sexual Sects & Revolutionary
Shamanic Movements of Britain. is "Shop Lifting Is Valid Spiritual,<SNIP>

Imperial Gardens, 299 Camberwell New Road, London , SE5 0TF
Saturday 7th Apr, 2001
Price:£10.00

Hubble Bubble (2)
Grand Bazaar of clubbing!:Residents; DJ Nelson Dilation, Trapeze Artist
(Leila), Raqs Sharqi dancers, 7-12PM Light & Visual artist.Momo (Live,
Morocco/UK), Oojami (Live, Turkish/UK)
Union Chapel, Compton Terrace, Islington, London , N1
Sunday 8th Apr, 2001
Price:£6.00

SURGE (1)
Friendly up for it vibe in a new venue. :) This party is in aid of
P.L.U.R. and all proceeds goes to their next party. 9pm-6amDJ's:Chris
Williamson (UMR)Chrisso (Surge)The SandmenAndy Harkin (Sleepless)*Ting*
(Poleshift, Torture Garden)
Soundstage, Under Bagleys, Kings Cross, Nearest Tube : Kings Cross ,
Friday 6th Apr, 2001
Price:£8.00

easy,
George