Hi peeps

Can anyone tell me the name of the following tracks from Eddie Fowlkes'
set at last years DEMF. If someone has a tracklisting, that would be
great!

1. has the following lyrics....“if I could touch your body. what you do
to me. if I could kiss your lips. If you could read my mind & fill my
air with thoughts." obviously it's a bit patchy, but someone might be
able to decipher it from these :)

2. has the lyric "dancing in september" i've heard this track alot, but
don't know the name or artist.

3. lastly, and don't laugh if i've got the lyrics totally wrong, but
this is what it sounded like to me "tonite, gonna leave the 9 to 5 up
upon the shelve, & just enjoy yourself".

thanks in advance :)

nath

btw, does anyone have any links to eddie fowlkes or mark farina dj sets
on the web? ta.