thanks for your listening, we only grow your support so spread the word

just wanted to let u all know we'll having some very special guests. gonz of entity music and subversive will be going back to back for some extended mayhem over the air waves tomorrow on decks and efex. so log on to www.titaninterentradio.com and tune in. gonz will also be dropping some test pressings from the forth coming automat rec. releases.

from: 12pm-3pm
call in to make a request or shout outs on air. (714)278-5516

btw, this show will be recorded by yours truly so as soon as i figure how to transer it to digital and burn it on CD ill hook you up

-v