On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 02:02:52AM -0000, M Elliot-Knight wrote:
> The new site is sooooo nice. My order is already placed and should arrive on
> the 16th according to UPS. Now you can cross reference sort of like at Sonic
> Groove which is great for tracking down other stuff. Awesome website and
> store Alex. I plan on making more use of it from now on.

my take on it is different... the look is ill, but the usability is
impared with the new layout of the shopping pages.  i like the new
graphics and fonts, but wrt actually using the pages to shop, its not as
clean and usable.  where the previous search pages were tucked neatly at
the sides, the new search box is at the top of the screen and takes up
nearly 3-4 times as much space, and i have to scroll past the big search
box every time i want to look at my results.    please put the search
box back at the side where it was :-p

good luck,

michael

--
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      c: +1.614.260.6716      u: www.ele-mental.org

                 Wir fahr'n fahr'n fahr'n auf der Autobahn